When industry gets too loud, Glaunach brings peace and quiet
Achieving world market share of 25% with just 16 staff - this is the success story of Carinthian noise control specialist, Glaunach.
Family-run company, Glaunach GmbH , was founded in a garage in 1950 by the grandfather of today’s owner Alexander Glaunach. Initially it produced noise control equipment for buildings and industrial plants. Rising demand for noise reduction in plant construction led the company to concentrate exclusively on industrial noise control. The blowoff silencer underwent continuous development, as did the diffuser silencer. Today these are predominantly found in natural gas pipelines.
The company is a world leader in this segment, with global market share of 25%. The firm’s international customers span 82 countries and include OMV AG, Snamprogetti in Italy, and Petronas Gas Kulai in Malaysia. Exports account for over 90%. Revenue for the last fiscal year amounted to EUR 3.6 million.