iconvienna 2013 – 9th European Business and Investment Forum: 24th to 26th April 2013, Vienna. "East-West Summit on Innovation and Infrastructure"
Vienna is the place to be for those in the international project business, with iconvienna 2013. This event, already in its 9th year, is an exclusive networking opportunity which brings together regional representatives and top decision-makers from politics, business, academia, international organisations and key media outlets.
Taking place from 24th to 26th April 2013, this year’s iconvienna 2013 will focus on the East-West summit on innovation and infrastructure.
International experts and top decision-makers from the spheres of energy and environmental technology, finance, construction, consulting and politics will be discussing current investment strategies, innovative projects and investment opportunities in the following key areas:
- Europe’s role in global innovation shifts and the challenges involved
- Innovative resource management
- Regional cooperation and project business between East and West
- Project financing and international financing models for intellectual property
- Research and innovation projects in practice
For more information on iconvienna 2013 including registration and the programme, visit the event website: http://www.icon-vienna.net/