World Sustainable Energy Days 2014
26-28 February 2014 in Wels, Austria
In the last years the World Sustainable Energy Days in Upper Austria, attracted about 10,000 experts and decision-makers from around 100 countries. 2014 the World Sustainable Energy Days will take place from 26-28 February, presenting latest technology trends, outstanding examples and European strategies in 5 separate conferences:
- European Pellet Conference: The world’s largest annual conference on pellets presenting technology and policy trends, markets, innovation, sustainability, finance, business models; including “World Pellet Business and Technology Forum”, "Pellet Networking Platform” and "Pellet News Worldwide”.
- European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference: A conference to discuss how to achieve “near zero energy buildings" (NZEB) in new construction & renovation: technologies, policies, financial instruments, definitions & national action plans, best practice examples, cost optimality of energy efficiency and renewable energy in buildings.
- Conference WSED next: A conference presenting the work and achievements of young researchers in the fields of biomass and energy efficiency.
- European Energy Efficiency Policies Conference: A conference giving an update on the implementation of the EU energy efficiency policies.
- Innovative Building Technologies Conference: A conference dedicated to the latest development in technology solutions for sustainable buildings with an outlook on future buildings.
Other focal points:
- B2B Meetings offer the opportunity to find new business partners in bilateral meetings (biomass & energy efficiency)
- Poster Presentation on successful projects concerning energy efficiency and renewable energy sources.
- Trade show "Energiesparmesse" with 1,600 exhibitors and around 100,000 visitors expected
- Technical site-visits: “Pellets and wood chips” and “Nearly Zero Energy Buildings”
Detailed information on the conference as well as registration, programme, hotel reservation etc. can be found on the conference website:http://www.wsed.at/en/
Conference Languages (simultaneous translation): English, German, Russian