Vienna hosts the world's largest transport event in 2012
© ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA
The world's leading transport policy makers, technology, and business professionals will gather in Vienna to attend the 19th World Congress of Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS) in 2012 from the 22nd until 26th of October in 2012.
Following the theme of “smarter on the way” 300 exhibitors and 8,000 visitors from more than 60 countries worldwide will gather to discuss innovative and improved ways of mobility. Core issues will focus around energy efficiency and the environmental aspects of new modes of transport. Visitors to the conference will have the opportunity to:
• Network with all attendees
• Participate in a dynamic congress programme
• Explore the latest ITS solutions showcased at the congress
• Meet exhibitors for business and partnership opportunities
• Disseminate relevant information on ITS to a wide audience
• Participate in technical visits and demonstrations
• Enjoy an exciting social programme.
The World Congress on ITS is an international meeting and exhibition that rotates among three major geographic regions (Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific) annually. Held in the United States once every three years, the 18th World Congress on Intelligent Transportation Systems will come to Orlando, Florida on October 16-20, 2011.
ITS Congress 2011 in Orlando and 2012 in Vienna: http://2012.itsworldcongress.com/