Dublin Web Summit 2013
29 October 2013 - 31 October 2013
RDS Main Hall
- +353 1 2830 488
From modest beginnings in 2010 with just 500 visitors, the Web Summit has mushroomed in just three years to become the most exciting conference for tech start-ups. The key to its success has been the ability of the organisors to attract first-rate US entrepreneurs to speak and hang out at the Summit and the accompanying Founders conference.
Local talent from Google, Facebook, Paypal, Yahoo, and LInkedin is also expected. Many of these companies have their HQs in the "Silicon Docks" area of the city!
· A start-up village for 600 newbies
· 300 seminars and talks with big names from the tech scene
· 7,000 visitors (approx.)
· Pitching sessions
· Speed dating with serious VCs
· Networking-Parties evenings in town
· Mostly international visitors expecially from USA
Advantage Austria is plannung to lead a delegation of Austrian start-ups to the Web Summit in 2013. Watch this space for updates!
- Last modified
- 16 April 2015