World Sustainable Energy Days 2012: 29 February-2 March 2012 in Wels, Austria
The World Sustainable Energy Days, one of the largest annual conferences in this field in Europe, offer a unique combination of events on sustainable energy production and use.
In the last years the World Sustainable Energy Days in Upper Austria, attracted about 10,000 experts and decision-makers from 99 countries and raised awareness for green energy and energy efficiency. 2012 the World Sustainable Energy Days will take place from 29 February-2 March, presenting latest technology trends, outstanding examples and European strategies in 5 seperate conferences:
- European Pellet Conference: The world’s largest annual conference on pellets presenting technology and policy trends, markets, innovation, sustainability, finance, business models; including for the first time the "Pellet Academy" & the "World Pellet Business Forum"
- Nearly Zero Energy Buildings (NZEB) Conference: A conference to discuss how to achieve "high-energy performance" buildings in new construction & renovation: technologies, policies, financial instruments, best practice examples, cost optimality.
- WSED next! Conference: A conference presenting the work and achievements of young researchers in the fields of biomass and energy efficiency.
- Energy Efficiency Watch Conference: A conference giving an update on the progress of energy efficiency policies in the European Union, with a focus on energy services.
- Biomass Partnerships Conference: A conference presenting successful business models and partnerships for biomass heating, including contracting, district heating and supply chain co-operation.
Detaillierte Informationen zu Programm, Anmeldung, Zimmerreservierung etc. bietet die Konferenz-Website:
- Last modified
- 16. April 2015