Global Environmental Summit of Best Practice Solutions in Vienna
With the Global Environmental Summit of Best Practice Solutions , Energy Globe wants to present sustainable solutions, encourage active involvement and initiate sustainable business models.
Energy Globe has succeeded in bringing high-level experts to Vienna for the „Environmental Summit“ on 17th March 2017. Under the motto "Stop talking, start-acting", the global environmental situation as well as the specific environmental situation on the five continents will be demonstrated. At the same time, innovative solutions will also be presented in the form of best practice examples.
Among the speakers are:
- Prof. Mohan Munasinghe (Nobel prize winner 2007)
- Africa: Prof. Edward S. Ayensu (former Chairman of the Inspection Panel of the World Bank)
- Asia: Minister Maneka Gandhi (Minister of Woman & Child Development, India)
- Australia: Peter Rae (Honorary Chairman of the International Renewable Energy Alliance, Australia)
- Europe: Prof. Franz Josef Radermacher (Co--founder of the Global Marshall Plan Initiative, Germany)
- USA: Don Baker (Founder of the Sustainability Movement, USA)
Moderation: Kimberly Budinsky (Miss Earth Austria)
The world winners of the Energy Globe World Award 2016 who have been chosen from among 2000 projects from 178 countries will also be present at the summit.
The “Environmental Summit” in Vienna will be broadcast in English via live stream at 09:05 am UTC +1.
Further information: http://www.energyglobe.info/
- Last modified