Webinar Future Railway Construction Northern Europe & Baltic States
10:00 a.m. - 13:00 p.m. Baltic time zone
On September 23, 2020 we invite you to the webinar Future Railway Construction Northern Europe & Baltic States.
The registration link and the program can be found HERE.
The countries of Northern Europe are investing heavily in the expansion of their rail infrastructure and thus offer numerous opportunities for Austrian specialist companies. Here are some key projects:
• Sweden: Development of a high-speed network by 2030 - investment volume of up to EUR 35 billion
• Norway: Expansion of the local transport network to include metropolitan areas by 2023 - investment volume over EUR 6 billion
• Finland: Expansion of the Helsinki-Turku route with the aim of halving travel times by 2022 - investment volume EUR 3.5 billion
• Denmark: Electrification and the modernization of the railway for the purpose of connection to the mega-project Fehmarn-Belt Tunnel.
• Baltic states: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are jointly implementing the EU TEN-T priority infrastructure project RAIL BALTICA - investment volume 5.8 billion euros.