This year’s conference will be showing how the energy revolution can contribute as a motor for investment to green recovery and climate neutrality.
Current economic challenges can be used as an opportunity to simultaneously create a highly efficient and renewable energy system and a fairer and more competitive EU – and the WSED will be showcasing the requisite strategies, technologies and markets, along with a host of other topics.
More than 660 delegates from more than 60 countries take part in the event every year; the conference brings together participants from all four corners of the globe with expertise and know-how from all over the world. Conference languages (simultaneous translation): English, German
> Take a look at the program:
- European Pellet Conference: the biggest annual pellet event in the world
- European Energy Efficiency Conference: how can energy efficiency contribute as a motor for investment to green recovery and climate neutrality? The conference will include:
- Energy Efficiency Strategy Conference: an update on EU energy policy on all aspects of the energy revolution and Green Deal
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Conference: the industrial energy revolution – innovation, technology and best-practice projects
- „Smart E-Mobility“ Conference: strategies and markets, R&D trends, building integration, storage and charging, business models
- Innovation workshops: new research findings on all aspects of finance and building and technology innovations
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: showcasing the achievements of young researchers