The focus of this year’s conference will be on “Fit for 55”, aiming to the EU on track towards climate neutrality, on speeding up the energy transition and the new EU directives.
The different conferences within the World Sustainable Energy Days offer a wide variety of sub-events such as the Energy Efficiency Policy Conference, the European Pellet Conference or the Young Energy Researchers Conference.
More than 660 delegates from more than 60 countries take part in the event every year; the conference brings together participants from all four corners of the globe with expertise and know-how from all over the world. Conference languages (simultaneous translation): English, German
> Take a look at the program:
- European Pellet Conference: the biggest annual pellet event in the world
- European Energy Efficiency Conference: How can speeding up energy efficiency help to abide by the "Fit for 55" package that aims to put the EU on track towards climate neutrality
- Energy Efficiency Strategy Conference: an update on EU energy policy on all aspects of the energy revolution and Green Deal
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Conference: the industrial energy revolution – innovation, technology and best-practice projects
- „Smart E-Mobility“ Conference: strategies and markets, R&D trends, building integration, storage and charging, business models
- Innovation workshops: new research findings on all aspects of finance and building and technology innovations
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: showcasing the achievements of young researchers