Then you are the right person for us!
We, the Commercial Section of the Austrian Embassy in Kyiv (Advantage Austria Kyiv Office), are expanding our team and are looking for a Reconstruction and Business Development Manager to identify and develop projects within the reconstruction process of Ukraine.
These main tasks await you:
• Stakeholder Management and community building in public and private sector
• Following the latest developments, tenders, and fields of economic cooperation in the frame of Ukraine’s
• Consulting for Austrian companies in the field of market entry, market development
• Identifying business opportunities and connecting Austria and Ukraine
• Participation in and preparation of meetings with ministries, authorities and companies
• Organization and handling of events (such as trade missions from Austria to Ukraine and vice versa), projects and business trips
• Preparation of reports and market analyses in English and/or German
• Market research and consulting for Austrian companies in various industries
• Supporting the Austrian-Ukrainian business community (more than 200 Austrian subsidiaries are
currently active in Ukraine, Austria being Nr. 6th biggest foreign direct investor.
What will be expected of you:
• Legal knowledge is an advantage
• Excellent Ukrainian and English language skills (Good knowledge of written and spoken German would
be a huge asset but is not compulsory)
• Knowledge of the ukrainian legal situation and business landscape is an advantage
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Study or work experience abroad / in an international company is an advantage
• Communicative team player with a confident and skilled appearance
• Initiative and ability to work independently
• Flexibility in completing all tasks
• Customer and service orientation
• Time efficiency, sense of responsibility and solution orientation
We offer you:
• Full-time position with one of the best internationalization agencies in the world
• Diversified activities
• Flexible and international working environment;
• Mix of offline presence and remote work;
• Performance-related remuneration
• Individual education and trainings
• Pleasant office atmosphere
Who are we?
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA is the only official representation of the Austrian business community in Ukraine to promote and support international trade and investment relations. We are Austria's largest service provider and driving force for all international economic activities of Austrian companies. With a worldwide network of around 110 bases in over 60 countries, we are the national internationalization agency as part of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber. All information about ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Kyiv can be found at www.advantageaustria.org/ua.
You want to be part of this organization and support the Austrian and Ukrainian economy to build sustainable bridges and joint projects for the future? Then kindly send us your letter of motivation and a curriculum vitae in English as well as your references and proof of studies until June 15th 2023, via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions about the job description.