WEBINAR | Austrian Technologies for Hong Kong's Construction Industry
Hong Kong strives to become a world-class smart city and Austrian tech providers are ready to contribute to this goal. Hong Kong published in its Smart City Blueprint 2.0 measures to make the city smarter and more livable. Austrian companies offer proven innovation and technology to tackle Hong Kong’s unique challenges as a densely populated, high-rise city.
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Hong Kong in partnership with the Construction Industry Council cordially invites you to meet some of Austria's best technology providers for smart building solutions virtually! Watch our webinar about Austrian tech solutions for Hong Kong's building initiatives, and engage in 1:1 meetings with potential business partners.
- George WONG, Senior Manager – Industry Development, Construction Digitalisation
Construction Industry Council
- Alexander UNKART, Austrian Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology
- Franz ROESSLER, Austrian Trade Commissioner
Susanne FORMANEK, Director, Grün Statt Grau on how Austria’s construction sector wants to become climate neutral by the year 2040, how to make existing buildings and areas climate fit and why timber-hybrid construction could also be applied in Hong Kong or others Asian mega cities.
Company Introductions moderated by Alexander KEFER, Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG)
- Elif ISTANBULLOUGLU, Architectural Consultant, Cree Buildings
(Timber-hybrid buildings for up to 30 floors)
- Phyllis CHONG, Business Development Manager (Asia), Rubner Holzbau
(customized timber construction solutions)
- Beisi JIA, Director, Baumschlager Eberle
(Sustainable building and office designers)
- Andreas GANAHL & Benjamin ERTL, Managing Directors Liebherr (HKG) Limited
(Producers of construction equipment, crawler cranes)
- Marcos GARCIA, Business Development Manager, RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems
(terrestrial laser scanner)
- Davorin KOLIC, Managing Director, Neuron Consult
(video creation software/app for underground engineering projects)
- Georg MOLZER, Founder & CEO, Shadowmap
(integrated tool for sunlight and shadow visualition based on 3d buildings and terrain data)
- Franz HALLER, Mixteresting
(virtual simulation and design of novel concrete mixtures)
Panel Discussion & Q&A
BOOK 1-on-1 VIDEO CALLS: https://austrian-technology-days-hong-kong.events.tecxport.at/
WHO CAN I MEET:
Meet the participating Austrian tech providers ready to apply their solutions in Hong Kong. They are looking for cooperation and distribution partners and are interested in a dialogue with potential users.
TUE, 6 DEC 16:00-18:00 (HKT)
WED, 7 Dec 16:00-18:00 (HKT)
You can browse through the profiles of all Austrian participants and book/schedule a 1:1 video call with selected Austrian participants on this event platform: https://austrian-technology-days-hong-kong.events.tecxport.at/ . Alternatively, you can contact ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA/The Austrian Trade Commission for assistance to schedule the video calls.
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Hong Kong / Yvonne Choi or Celestina PANG
E email@example.com, T +852 2522 2388.