ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Guangzhou
Established in 2008, the Austrian Consulate General Guangzhou covers the provinces of Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Hunan in South China.
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA is the official Foreign Trade Organisation of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber in Vienna. Our main activities are facilitating, encouraging and supporting business cooperation between Austria and the Southern Regions of China.
- supply information about the Chinese and Austrian markets
- identify and create bilateral business opportunities
- mediate business contacts between Austrian companies and Chinese importers, suppliers, cooperation partners and public authorities
- provide market information, marketing proposals, assistance, advice and in-depth coaching for Austrian companies doing business in China
- organise trade promotion events (trade missions, Austrian pavilions at trade fairs, cooperation meetings, presentations, PR-events etc.)
- represent Austrian business and economic interests in conferences, negotiations, symposiums
- counsel in trade and economic policy and prepare inter-governmental negotiations and meetings
Moreover, the Austrian Consulate General Guangzhou - Commercial Section specialises in environmental technologies, renewable energies, and electronics (incl. mobile device industry) and supports Sino-Austrian business relations in these industries in all of Mainland China.
Our team in Guangzhou
Head of Commercial Section of the Austrian Consulate General Guangzhou