MARKETPLACE AUSTRIA FOOD & BEVERAGES 2021
We invite you to visit our renowned Food & Beverage Event in Vienna "MARKETPLACE AUSTRIA – FOOD AND BEVERAGES FROM AUSTRIA" taking place on Wednesday, 6 October 2021.
Marketplace Austria is an exclusive opportunity for food and drink buyers around the world to visit Austria, meet suppliers and producers and to get a taste of Austria! This event is open to food and drink importers and experts from the retail and wholesale sectors worldwide. At the moment already nearly 100 registered Austrian F&B providers are available. Please take a look at this year’s program for further information.
This year’s Marketplace Austria will take place in the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber and we recommend traveling to Vienna for the tasting. However, due to Covid19, we are also expecting travel restrictions in autumn, therefore international buyers have two options attending the event: On-Site or Virtual
Participation and registration:
- The participation is free of charge for the virtual event. In case you can travel to Vienna to attend the on-site event, please refer to the information below regarding covering costs.
- The conference and meeting language is English.
- You will be able to arrange face-to-face talks with the companies of your choice (on a first come, first served basis) until 30 September, 2021.
- Therefore, we kindly ask you to register until Thursday 30 September, 2021 at the latest that you can book meetings.
- Please click here for the registration.
- You can also share this invitation with your colleague(s) in charge of sourcing.
For participants from Malaysia who will travel to Vienna to attend on-site:
- Those who take part in our marketplace for the first time, are sponsored with two hotel nights and an economy class flight (per company and not per person).
- If a company has not participated in the marketplace for more than five years, we will also cover the costs for two hotel nights and the economy class flight.
- For all other participants, at least one Austrian product must have been listed within the last two years in order to receive above package. Please e-mail the portfolio list or photos from the supermarket / hotel / restaurant as evidence to us.
For more information about this event, please check our webpage.
Please do not hesitate to contact us (Mrs. Lindi Lai - firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you have any further questions. We are looking forward to welcoming you for this event – either to Austria or virtual!
Meet 3 Austrian companies