Free competition leads to highly demanding customers. Quality, presentation, price and image are assessed in depth. Punctual, accurate delivery and smooth replacements and service provision are all expected.
Austria is among the top 15 UN countries for Standard of Living. Technical standards and quality expectations are generally high in the Austrian market.
There are a variety of market research companies and marketing consultants in Austria.
- Take on tailored studies for clients
- Conduct regular surveys of market-specific focus groups
- Publish reports on market trends
For detailed information and contact addresses of market research institutes, please visit:
Business directories are offered by the following publishers:
For access to any of the following services:
- Financial information
- Credit ratings of companies
- Debt recovery
- Debt collection management
Support can be found here:
Visiting and Exhibiting at trade fairs is especially important for market entry. More information about trade fairs and dates can be found at http://www.messen-austria.at - the site is in German only.
Services provided by Trade Fair Organisers
Trade Fair organisers offer a wide variety of services in the run up to the fair itself, these can include:
- Setting up stands in accordance with the exhibitor's requirements
- Recruiting constructors, interpreters and stand attendants
- Preparing advertising material and publications
Specialist fairs are often held in conjunction with seminars related to displayed products or trade and industry trends.