Virtual Austrian Innovation Mission
In global competition, innovation is a decisive success factor. Nigeria is increasingly garnering interest and attention across the continent and beyond.
Join us as we embark on our first Virtual Austrian Innovation Mission to Nigeria on Wednesday, 21 April 2021 with spotlight on the Fintech, Edtech and Mobility sectors of the Nigerian ecosystem.
This event will be hosted via our B2Match platform which gives you the opportunity to easily connect and explore potential business opportunities with top Austrian start-ups and innovative minds.
Some of our speakers include
- Rafael Rasinger - Head of ScaleUps, Advantage Austria
- Tosin Faniro-Dada - Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Endeavor Nigeria
- Bode Abifarin - Chief Operating Officer, Flutterwave
- Bola Lawal - Chief Executive Officer, Scholarx
- Damilola Olokesusi - Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Shuttlers
Attendance is FREE but registration is required.
Kindly register here to attend.
· participation from the comfort of your PC at home or from the office
· create your profile and build meaningful connections
· a quick and easy way to meet potential partners/innovative minds
· pre-arrange meetings with Austrian start-ups and other local participants
· an opportunity to network
We look forward to your participation!
The event takes place within the scope of go-international, a joint initiative of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.