A premiere is announced for the turn of the year: the inaugural CIMIx, an international conference and matchmaking event, is due to be held in Vienna. Experts from the world of film and TV will be meeting other creative industry entrepreneurs in person to discover current trends, learn new skills, discuss innovative ideas and network with like-minded professionals from home and abroad.
The event will provide established talents as well as career changers and lateral shifters with an insight into a highly dynamic sector. It offers an opportunity to seek work with Austrian firms.
In addition to the conference program, there will be a market place with stands and plenty of opportunity for spontaneous and guided networking, matchmaking and recruitment speed-dating.
The programming will focus on the following topics:
- The new film incentive model coming into force on 1.1.2023
- Recruitment speed-dating for the next generation of talent
- New formats for film, VOD & TV
- AV & sound/music
- AV & tech (animation, VFX, VR, AI, NFTs, Metaverse)
- AV & creative industries
- Austrian locations & services (technical service providers and post-production)
- AV goes international – new partnerships, new opportunities
Program, registration forms and all the information you might need are available from the CIMIx 2023 event website.
Attendance at the two-day program in Vienna in person costs EUR 100.
The event languages are German and English.
For those unable to attend in person, there will be an opportunity to network in B2B meetings held on 16 and 17 January.