Advantage Austria Johannesburg
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA is the official foreign trade promotion agency of the Austrian government and the largest provider of trade services with more than 110 offices in 70 countries. We bridge the distance between Austria and every country/region in which we operate. In 2016, we celebrated our 60th year in South Africa.
What we do
- We establish contact between sellers and potential distributors, partners and clients;
- support Austrian subsidiaries and partners in our region;
- coordinate participation of Austria's most reputable companies in established industry trade fairs;
- organise trade missions focused on a certain topic and/or country in our region;
- provide trustworthy advice on market conditions and specific opportunities as they develop;
- assist with trade names and patent registration;
- obtain credit ratings;
- and more.
Your partner abroad
The Austrian Trade Commissioner and the team leverage our extensive local network to offer quick, reliable answers to your inquiries across all sectors and industries.
In adidition to South Africa, we support Austria's trade links with: Angola - Botswana - The Comores - Lesotho - Madagascar - Malawi - Mauritius - Mayotte - Mozambique - Namibia - Reunion Island - St. Helena - Swaziland - Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Keep in touch
- What's up in Austrian industry? Find out on Twitter
- Join our LinkedIn group to tap into our local market knowledge and connect with our network of sector experts.
- Alternatively, let the latest information come to you in the form of our quarterly newsletter.
Deputy Trade Commissioner
Finance and human resource administration
Market Research Analyst