As you know, the earthquake in Türkiye hit 10 cities and a lot of support and solidarity is needed right now. We are deeply saddened by the loss of lives and destruction caused by the earthquake that hit Southeast Türkiye. For more information visit the website of the Turkish Customs Directorate.
If you want to contribute to the donations, we collected some fundraisers we trust:
- Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency of Türkiye (AFAD)
- Turkish Red Crescent (Kızılay)
- Ahbap (A Non Governmental Cooperation Movement)
- The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Türkiye (TOBB):
- Österreichische St. Georgs-Gemeinde: The "St. Georgs-Gemeinde" sees itself as an open meeting place for Austrians in Istanbul.
IBAN TR91 0006 2000 0670 0006 6326 75
(Garanti Bank Galata, Müsteri Numarası 38101792 // Hesap Numarası 67/6632675
- DEİK - Foreign Economic Relations Board
Coordinates the donations from the foreign stakeholders of Business Councils. For more info please contact directly here.
- Bilateral Foreign Chamber Representations
Bilateral Foreign Chamber Representatives operating in Türkiye have informed their members about earthquake aid and cooperation with The Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD). Please click here to see further details.
- BTA Catering
You can also donate a warm meal for the people in the earthquake region. If you are interested in supporting that aid campaign, feel free to contact us (note: one meal costs 40 TL, only large quantity orders possible).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Türkiye